Providing Individualized Geriatric Care Management to those in Need
A Geriatric Care Manager is a professional who specializes in assisting older people in their significant others in meeting their long-term care needs. Geriatric Care Managers have training in gerontology, social work, nursing and counseling.
These dedicated individuals can help you care for an aging family member utilizing their extensive knowledge about the cost, quality, and availability of services with your community.
With a Geriatric Care Manager, you can explore your options and have a qualified, educated professional making those difficult decisions with you.
Some of the aging issues you and your loved ones might be facing include:
- Long-term medical care
- Locating appropriate senior resources
- Dealing with Alzheimer’s and other dementia
- Creating a safe home environment
- Non-medical arrangements
Assisting Significant Others and Businesses with Aging Issues
If someone you care about is experiencing:
- Increased forgetfulness
- Difficulty in managing money
- Depression or anxiety
- Poor diet
- Safety issues in their home
- A decline in their ability to manage daily care
- Dementia or Alzheimer’s symptoms
- Multiple falls
- Failure in keeping their doctor’s appointments
- Inability to drive
- Difficultly in managing their medications
- An inability to follow their physician’s orders
- Frequent hospitalizations
Call us to schedule a consultation to discuss these options and resources available.